How to Style Pajama Pants Continued

As promised in my last post, I've uploaded a video on a couple extra ways to wear pajama pants out of the house. The basic rules are as follows: pair a patterned piece with a solid top and neutral shoes. If you follow this method, you'll be on your way to hopping (or rolling) out of bed and out the door!


If you like the video, please subscribe! I'll be putting up videos to go along with the next two blog posts. Here are some stills from the video, and of course a gif! This is Gifs & Garb, ya know.

   








Happy GIFing!
Kyra





outfit 1: halter top//diy; shoes//dr. martens; jewelry//h&m
outfit 3: shirt//h&m; wedges//chinese laundry; necklace//brandy melville

5 comments:


  1. The first look is soooo me, I love it! And the editing on your video is awesome! What kind of camera do you use?

    -Lizz
    Smile a little at my blog here :]


    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love pajama pants :D

    xx
    http://missluludarling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. surprisingly pajama pants are quite versatile. who knew?!

    Emmett - Hippie Lace

    ReplyDelete