Super Simple Makeup Routine


I was recently asked what makeup I use, and although I don't use much, I realized I have a very simple routine on days that I do put makeup on. Even when I go for eyeshadow, eyeliner, and a more complex look overall, these steps are still at the core of my makeup. As you'll see in the photos and video, I use mostly drugstore products because they do the trick for me! I have a couple higher-end products here and there in my (small) collection, but the majority of my looks are all drugstore. I also don't even use brushes! My fingers work just fine, and sometimes better than brushes. To achieve my easy everyday makeup, watch my video and follow the steps!


Mascara - I start with one coat of waterproof (Maybelline the Rocket) and top off with a volumizer (Maybelline the Falsies).

Concealer - I usually do my concealer first but for some reason I started with mascara when I filmed the video! That order doesn't really matter, but I do my brows while the concealer dries a bit. I find it harder to blend when it's fresh on my face (Revlon Colorstay).

Brows - I already have fairly thick eyebrows so I barely go over mine, but that little effort makes a huge difference. Make sure you run through them with a spooly brush no matter what product you use! (Maybelline Master Shape Pencil).

Blush - Since I don't use foundation, I maintain the color in my face but I still like to get a little extra boost with a natural blush (Benefit Rockateur).

Lips - I love all of the Revlon Balms! The kissable balm stains, the matte balms, and even a couple lacquer balms. I typically go for the balm stain in Honey.






go do this makeup & take some selfies!



Happy GIFing!
Kyra

P.S. Sorry I've been absent for a week! I planned on posting this while on vacation but I had horrible internet!



0 comments:

Post a Comment