White on White

After I came home from the beach, I had an overwhelming urge to only wear white and light colors to show of my tan. I hadn't gotten this dark in awhile, so I put together this very summery white outfit. Also, I finally took photos somewhere besides my house/neighborhood/backyard! The tennis court idea kind of came from Wimbledon and the whole idea of tennis whites.

If you'd like to know how I made my halter top, my next post will be a 5-minute or less DIY about this shirt!














Happy GIFing!
Kyra




top//diy; shorts//zara kids; shoes//asos; necklace//h&m; watch//kate spade

6 comments:

  1. I think this outfit works perfectly! Great choice! Please come visit my blog too at http://melissygoose.blogspot.com/ Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Lizz! The shoes are from asos! I love them as well :)

      Delete
  3. Kyra, you are seriously so beautiful. I love seeing all your outfits!

    ReplyDelete