Firefly Music Festival: Day 3

Somehow I made it through the heat of day 2, but unfortunately, I did not get through unscathed. By the end of the day, I really needed some aloe and a nap. Firefly attendees were in luck the next day! Since it was cloudy in the morning and afternoon, I got to sleep past 9, and I was able to wear more clothing (I couldn't risk getting more sunburned on my shoulders) without overheating.

For the same reason most trends arise (aka no one knows why), overalls have been making a huge comeback. I tend to only follow trends that I genuinely like, and I was very happy to see something comfortable become the next big thing. I searched through thrift stores to find the perfect pair, but came out empty handed. I'm quite the frugal shopper, so wasn't about to throw away $80 on a simple pair of overalls. After searching online for awhile, I finally found a pair I liked, and I knew I had to bring them to Firefly. Even though they're not that flattering, they're comfy enough to become a summer staple in my wardrobe.

In this outfit, I'm wearing the rain boots I mentioned in the day 1 post. My friends said they look like space boots, which I couldn't really be angry about! I like how I can wear fun socks with them because they're clear.

Sorry for wrinkles!




I can do a hair tutorial for this, if anyone's interested; it's super simple




See what I wore on Day 1 & Day 2



Happy GIFing!
Kyra



overalls//forever 21; top & necklace//brandy melville; boots//wal-mart (can you believe it?!); socks//target

0 comments:

Post a Comment