On the fourth and final day, I wore the comfiest outfit of the entire weekend. It was sunny and hot, and ultimately I didn't feel like putting too much effort into what I was wearing. This is where an easy summer dress comes in. Dresses are like the secret weapon of a wardrobe; most people view a person wearing a dress as someone who is at least slightly dressed up (depending on the cut and fabric) and who cares about their appearance. I almost feel like I'm sharing a secret by saying this, but it's the exact opposite sometimes! From time to time, I really am trying to look my best when I put on a nice dress. But, there have been tons of times when I have no time to get ready and the easiest thing to put on is a dress because there's practically no matching involved. With such a soft and stretchy fabric, this dress was like wearing pajamas all day. Paired with a non-constricting bralette, and I was ready to face the last day.
Overall, Firefly was even better the second time around since I knew more what to do and how to go about the whole experience. I saw probably 20 bands/artists over the four days, and definitely got my money's worth. I chose not to take a million photos during every performance like I did the first year, so I could really enjoy the moment. Whatever photos actually came out from my disposable will be up in my next post about festival essentials!

See what I wore on:
Happy GIFing!
Kyra
dress//F21; bralette//target; shoes//dr. martens; sunglasses//target (I think); watch//kate spade
ReplyDeleteOMG you have such a cool blog! Love the gif's and the photos, so pretty! I completely agree, dresses are the secret weapon of my wardrobe too! Sorry for all the exclamation points lol. :D
-Lizz
Smile a little at my blog here :]
Hi Lizz! Thank you so much :) haha don't worry about too many exclamation points! I often have that problem.
Delete